Studio One is our largest studio. 46' x 16' .With five packing tables and twenty stools, it offers a wide-variety of set ups. Tables can be moved or pushed together. Morning light is gorgeous. Three large LED lights above and one track-lighting in critiques/presentation area. Dry erase board. Because we use this studio space for our writers and performers, we ask that no oil or acrylic painting workshops take place in Studio One. Daily fee: $175.00. Hourly fee: $50.00.
Studio Two is our smallest studio. 15' x 18', this studio can hold a few six foot tables or up to five standing easels. It may comfortably house up to eight people. Gorgeous afternoon light. Daily fee: $100.00. Hourly fee: $25.00
This large studio can house up to 6 tables. Easy accessibility to the art sink and bathrooms. 27' x 16'. Houses up to 12 people with tables. Gorgeous afternoon light. Florescent tube lighting above. Daily fee: $140.00. Hourly: $35.00
STUDIO RENTAL INFORMATION
- All studio rentals require a rental agreement and a $100.00 security deposit.
- We provide drop clothes for our all tables.
- Easels may be rented. $5.00 each per day.
- Security deposits are non refundable if artists/presenter cancels 30 days before the date of the rental agreement.
- Daily rental is from 8:00 am-7:00 pm.
- We have art and writing classes throughout the year, the most availability for studio rental space is Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- There is a huge art sink in our space.
- Two handicapped and wheel chair accessible bathrooms.
- Refrigerator (no microwave or kitchen set-up)
- Yes, our entire studio space may be rented out for a weekend conference or multi-art weekend workshop.